Commitment, Agility, Respect...
These values, the foundation of the company, its projects, its development and its governance, are shared by all the teams.
Within the company, various initiatives have been put in place:
- Adaptation of working hours of "head of familly"
- At home work for people whose familly situation required it (27% of the production staff)
- Employment of "seniors" and motivation for know-how transfer
- Employment of non- or under-qualified personnel
- Support of an association for the integration of disabled people through work: DTF medical may employ up to 10 people in this association
- Guarantee of professional equality: In 2022, DTF medical obtained a score of 95/100 on the Professional Equality Index:
- Gender pay gap: 36/40
- Gender pay gap for individual increases: 35/35
- Percentage of female employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity leave: NA
- Number of employees of the under-represented gender in the top 10: 10/10
Last update: 07th march 2023.